Monday, June 27, 2011

Love this song

Lately I guess I have been feeling a little out of sorts. The new job isn't all that I thought it would be. yes I know that there is a bit of  a learning curve. It is more than that though. But I feel like I should stay with it and I suppose that I should feel confident that is the right thing to do. It is hard though. Especially when that isn't my favorite thing to do.

I discovered this song on a friend's blog (thanks Nassari for posting!) a couple of weeks ago, but I think I fell in love with it today.

Sometimes I feel like this song. Full of hope and newness. I love that feeling. And I love that they are running in the video.

Today was very uplifting at church. I feel like I have some doable goals that I need to be working on. I wish that work didn't take up so much of my time though.  I need some down time, and I need some me time. Soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you. Just remember if they don't treat you right there you can always come home to Quaker Heights. 8^)

    ReplyDelete