Sunday, June 12, 2011

Moving in

I moved in! I am not completely unpacked though, but it will have to wait because I start work tomorrow. So far I really like it. I like my roommates, I like the people I have met in the ward. I have a lot of things going through my head right now. It is a little difficult to sort them all out for the blog. I am looking forward to good things here. I really hope that good things will happen. Sometimes I find it hard to picture good things in my future... but it seems really nice here. And right now I think that is important to me.

Sometimes I feel like I still have a lot of growing to do and that I need difficult times in order to accomplish that. But I guess I don't really. Things can be good and I can still grow and learn. I can learn from these new people and develop meaningful relationships with them. And above all, I can be happy.

Today in church someone made a comment about how whenever she talks to here dad about things that aren't going well or aren't going according to plan, he always asks her, "Are you being obedient? Are you trying to be good and do what the Lord asks?" He tells her that if the answer is yes, then she doesn't need to worry. Everything will work out no matter how hard or impossible it seems at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment